WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF PRIVACY & DECORATIVE FILMS
WHY NEED WINDOW FILM COVERING
- 99% UV Protection: Window film virtually blocks out all ultra-violet rays from the sun, acting like a layer of sunscreen to protect you, your vehicle, home, or business.
- Up to 80% IR Protection: Infrared radiation is responsible for that burn you feel on your arm while you wait at a traffic light. Window film with IR protection can help make your commute more comfortable by taking away that annoying burn.
- Window film virtually blocks out all ultra-violet rays from the sun, acting like a layer of sunscreen to protect you, your home, or business.
- Reduces Heat: Window film helps cool and comfort by reducing heat in the space.
- Window film can make your house, or business a more comfortable place to be. Window film helps cool and comfort by reducing heat in the space.
- Reduce Energy Costs: Window film allows you to save on energy costs for your home or business. By reducing heat, you are saving your air conditioning unit from running as often.
- Privacy and Security: By using a darker shade of window film, you can give yourself more privacy in your vehicle, home, or business. Thicker safety & security films can also help with break-ins by making smash-and-grab robberies more difficult as well as adding an extra level of protection in case of glass shards.
WHY NEED AUTOMOTIVE FILM COVERING
Automotive window film can not only reduce heat and glare in your vehicle, it can also protect you from damaging rays from the sun. Not only does our film protect you against ultra-violet (UV) rays, it also protects you against infrared radiation (IR) from the sun, both of which can be damaging to your body and vehicle.
- Provides UV & IR protection
- Reduces heat
- Adds Privacy and protection
- Stylizes your vehicle
- Reduces Glare
Energy Efficiency and Glass Protection
Solar Eclipse installs SafetyZone® safety and security films which are renowned for their optical clarity and cleanliness — the result of top-grade polyester, Hanita Tek’s proprietary transparent adhesive, and a strict adherence to ISO 9001 quality assurance. With over 30 years of field experience, Hanita Coatings is the world’s largest safety & security film manufacturer. These security solutions protect government, commercial, residential, medical and school buildings across the globe.
Matte Privacy Films
Matte privacy films in translucent white or matte silver provide a translucent sandblasted effect to create a pleasant diffused light that adds privacy or designer elegance to doors, windows and room dividers. They offer a cost-effective alternative to etched glass. White Matte is also available combined with 4 or 12 mil safety film to deliver both privacy and personal safety in retail, bathroom and office applications.
White Out,Black Out Privacy Films
White Out, Black Out opaque privacy films are ideal for hiding unattractive views or disguising features that spoil the external appearance of glass-fronted buildings.
UV Filter Film
UV Filter Film provides the ultimate protection from ultraviolet radiation, eliminating 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays. Since UV radiation is one of the primary causes of skin damage and fading, UV control plays an important role in protecting both people and goods. Optically clear and distortion-free, Hanita’s UV Filter Film is ideal for protecting children or sun-sensitive individuals at home and in vehicles, or to protect artwork, displays, antiques or upholstered furnishings.
Anti-Graffiti films create a protective sacrificial window film for interior or exterior use on glass. All wipe clean easily. PolyZone versions are available to protect plastic glazing such as PMMA or Polycarbonate.
FILM BRANDS WE USE